Re: [oletrucks] comments on Pertronix/Mallory and spark plugs

To: raknotts@qwest.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] comments on Pertronix/Mallory and spark plugs
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:56:30 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the replies on the Pertronix and Mallory.  I believe you on the
Pertronix;
there is definitely something going on with the Corvair application and all I
can think
of is heat.

I want an original look so maybe the Pertronix is the best way to go.  I'll
check on the
Mallory as a possibility too though.

Thanks also on the spark plug comments.  I'll look at this info and buy
something in the
middle range.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes