[oletrucks] gas tank

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com (old chevy trucks),
Subject: [oletrucks] gas tank
From: zigga50@att.net
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:40:38 +0000
I have a 50 chevy pickup shortbed and want to remove the gas tank and get one
for under my bed .  I know that I can buy a custom made one that will fit but I
dont have that kind of money. so I was wondering if anyone knows if theres
anotherone I could fit under the bed from another car .  I think I heard
something about a 70's suburban that would fit? If so what modifications would
I have to make and is having a bed fill a hassle?