[oletrucks] Turn signal assembly

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Turn signal assembly
From: "Charles" <clca@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 19:37:25 -0500
Hi everyone.  Looking for an aftermarket turn signal kit, the kind that
clamps onto the steering column.  I know I've seen them in the catalogs,
but I can't find one on the internet.

On another subject, if anyone in the Houston area (or anywhere else for
that matter) needs work on a classic or antique radio, I have someone
who does great work at a fair price.  I'd be glad to hook you up.

Thanks in advance!

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
1950 3600 5-window (mine)
1958 Apache (hers)
2004 Harley Heritage Classic (the bank's)