Re: [oletrucks] Turn signal assembly

To: "Charles" <clca@houston.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Turn signal assembly
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:13:35 -0400
Most vendors carry this item, I checked out http://www.brothertrucks.com
look a their on line catalog and under the switches and relay
sections..    24.95

Also check out http://www.chevyduty.com go to their online store and look
under switches as well. Same price as brothers..  24.95...

A good place to start looking for items such as this would be any of the
vendors, some vendors carry more than others so you do have to check
around. Chevytrucks.org has a pretty decent vendors list at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/resources/vendor.htm    or selectable from the
main page.  Most vendors have online catalogs to supplement the catalogs
you mentioned you have. Are you looking for other sources that the catalogs
you have??    --wayne