[oletrucks] 51 Boles Aero for sale/trade

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 51 Boles Aero for sale/trade
From: Williams Grant Civ 412 AMXS Det 2/MXA2A
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:44:50 +0100
Since no one had a trade, yet, I'm offering up my 1951 18' Boles Aero
trailer for sale or trade, still.  This is 99% original.  Has the factory
stove, oven, refrigerator, toilet, sink, heater, etc. It uses LP, 115VAC,
and Kerosene. Asking $2500. I've attached a couple of pictures for anyone
interested...

Thanks

Grant

50 GMC

45 Burb

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Boles 003.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Boles 004.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Boles 007.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Boles 013.jpg]