[oletrucks] Cuban trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Cuban trucks
From: "Alain Leclerc" <al69leclerc@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:58:23 -0500
Here's a question, i don't know if there's an easy answer...
I've been looking at websites of Cuba as I might be getting married there...
if she sais yes of course... but i noticed they have an abundance of awsome
classic cars/trucks out there in excellent condition... I live in Canada,
Winnipeg to be exact... and was wondering what it would take to get one of
those up here... I'll be down there and hey, they're poor, so I could probly
get a slick ride for real cheap.  I mean if they convert them into boats...
they can't be worth that much.  Probly thousands just lying around rust
free.  But I've never been there, just seen the websites.  So I'm wondering
if anyone has ever tried this?  Or if anyone knows what kind of costs would
be involved?  Or if it's just really good photography.  Does it need to go
through the states?  Maybe cheaper by boat, straight to Canada?  Any
feedback?
I appreciate anyone's ideas...
thanx
Al

to offer.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.