[oletrucks] Newer Truck Seats for Chevy AD and TF Trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Newer Truck Seats for Chevy AD and TF Trucks
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:39:13 -0500
For those interested in replacing their seat in Advance Design (48 to 55
1st) or Task Force (55 2nd to 59) series trucks, there is a good article in
Classic Trucks magazine August 2004 that details which later model truck
seats will interchange with the originals.

My copy is packed-away in storage while I move so I won't be able to access
it until mid-September.  I'm not sure if it is on their website.

If anyone needs the information and can wait awhile, reply to me off-list
and I'll scan the article and email it to you later.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Sparland, IL