[oletrucks] Horn Wiring

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Horn Wiring
From: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:22:53 -0700 (PDT)
Working around the interior of my 50 3100, and noticed that there is a wire
going into the steering column about half way from the fire wall and dash
board. I'm assuming that's the horn wire, and also assuming that the wire comes
out at the top of the steering column and attaches to the horn plate behind the
steering wheel. However, the wire does not seem to have any give in it when
pulled, and there is no end coming out from the top of the steering wheel. Can
anyone on the list give me a clue? I'd like to reinstall new steering wheel
with center horn button. Pictures, diagrams, anything!

Thanks
Ric McAnulty
'50 3100 custom cab 5-window
with '56 six / 4speed