Re: [oletrucks] Shock mounting question

To: rsain@gte.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shock mounting question
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:08:25 EDT
 Part of the reason for having the shock at an angle is to help with body
roll in cornering. The other factor to think of is total shock travel. If your
shock is straight up and down, it will require more shock travel, than if it's
on an angle. Even my coil over set up is on an angle, (not sure what the degree
is). The bottom is just outside the frame rail, and the top is just inside
the frame rail. You can see a picture of it on my web site.

 Hope this helped some,,,,,

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.