[oletrucks] 1958 GMC Seat Pattern and Dimensions

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] 1958 GMC Seat Pattern and Dimensions
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:00:23 -0400
Hi Gang,

Well I am back and in need of more information.  Hopefully someone on one of
these lists has the information that I am in need of.

I am ready to have the covers made for the seat in my 1958 GMC Suburban Carrier
Pickup (Cameo Style) and am in need of the measurements for the seat back.  If
anyone out there can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a link to a picture of the seat.
http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/jrvvehicles/gmcMisc.html

Thanks,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net