[oletrucks] Looking for 57 GMC parts

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for 57 GMC parts
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:32:09 -0500
A guy by the name of Doug Boucher sent the request below to me.  If you
have 57 GMC parts that you'd like to get rid of contact him directly at
kboo85@up.net

------------------------

Bill

I don't know if you remember me. I had pulled your name off the gmc
database website. I am looking for parts for my 57 gms pickup series
100, and my 57 gmc carryall. You had told me about someone that had a
grill in Oregon. My computer was down for a couple of months and I seem
to not have the right e-mail address. Or maybe you could steer me to
anyone else you may have heard of who might have parts. Look forward to
hearing from you!

Doug Boucher
kboo85@up.net