Re: [oletrucks] Master cylinder push rod

To: wschick1@twcny.rr.com, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Master cylinder push rod
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 10:08:07 -0400
I would think one fabricated would be fine, of course a decent diameter of
the rod would be needed for strength. I'd think you need it to be
adjustable for brake pedal travel, possibly different threads on the end. I
checked http://www.brotherstrucks.com/ web site, you can go to their online
store and they have a photo of the kit with the rod viewable as well. I
know they sell them with the bracket kit and doubt they would sell
independently.   --wayne