[oletrucks] Have a gas gauge?

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Have a gas gauge?
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:28:11 EDT
I replaced the sending unit- now I'm shopping for the gauge.  54 3100
Almost the last thing to do that hasn't been done already for the first time.
The gauge i HAVE GOES TO FULL when wired one way and doesn't move from empty
the other. According to the illustration in the assembly manual it moves when
it is hooked up the wrong way. Never got a + at the tank. BK