[oletrucks] cab mounting

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] cab mounting
From: howwilcox@juno.com
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 06:46:25 -0400
My cab is a 48 GM , My frame is a 53 Chevy
The 48  cab has the center single shacked  & the 53 frame has the rear
double side mounts.
I am not sure the best way to join the cab to the frame, as the attaching
points & parts
 are completely different.

I would like to have the cab so it would have less vibrations & the cab
kind of floating  as the mount system was disguised.

It looks like I may have to remove the single shackle & bolt the cab to
the frame using some kind of rubber cushioning.