[oletrucks] Cost of rebuilding a 235

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Cost of rebuilding a 235
From: tim <omahamail@fastmail.fm>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:54:57 -0700
I'm starting to entertain the idea of pulling the 235 from my 54 1/2-ton
pickup and having it rebuilt.  This would be done to a) fix the
oil/coolant mixing problem, b) improve gas mileage, and c) make me feel
better about using "Peanut" as my daily driver.

Any ideas what this might cost me?  Any particular questions I should
ask of potential machine shops?

Thanks!

-tim
54 chevy 3100 "peanut"
54 chevy panel "waiting for me to get off my behind and haul it home"