Re: [oletrucks] Column Vs Floor shift

To: Williams Grant Civ 412 AMXS Det 2/MXA2A
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Column Vs Floor shift
From: Robert Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:07:14 -0500
or make some kind of a rubber boot that will cover the hole on the in
side you will have to spit it to get it around the steering tube and
mace it big so it will cover you unused hole and hide under your carpet
if it goes up that high

Robert Baird Ft. Worth Texas
1954 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton P/U
http://webpages.charter.net/bairdr/RobertsTruck.htm