[oletrucks] hood ornaments

To: "old trucks" <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] hood ornaments
From: "Mark Treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:26:35 -0500
I am doing a 1955 Chevy truck hood ornament that has been chromed . I cannot
get primer to stay on the painted areas that I will eventually paint red and
blue .  I really do not like scuffing up the area with sandpaper because you
always ruin a little of the chrome where you dont want to . Ive tried stickers
also and do not like them. Does anyone have any better answers Thank you ,Mark
T.