[oletrucks] Tee Shirt

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Tee Shirt
From: Borrico50@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:45:41 EST
Hey Guys,
I have two, never worn, laundered once, Oletrucks Tee Shirts size M.
I haven't the slightest idea why I ordered M, I wear XL.
Anyway SWMBO has been tuned to HGTV Mission Organization and I
didn't keep a low enough profile and my stuff in the house has been targeted.
So if anyone is interested E-mail off-list First Come First Serve.
If I remember correctly the price was $14.50 each shipping included.
Thomas