Re: [oletrucks] Front axle (dropped)

To: Mask1966@aol.com, wschick1@twcny.rr.com, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front axle (dropped)
From: Devin Ranger <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:32:49 -0800 (PST)
> I have found a person in Phoenix Arizona that can
> drop a Chevy Truck axle.
> The cost is around $390.00...

I'm kinda droppin' in late here and missed the first
part of this thread so hopefully I'm not repeating
anything.  If this is repetitive I apologize.

Non-stretched axles such as these --
http://www.cenpen.com/chevyaxle.htm -- are available
although they are on the steep side (when you compare
it to $75 mark previously mentioned).  I recall having
seen similar axles for $350.  And occassionally they
do appear on Ebay (you can setup a search that
notifies you when they appear).

And of course you can still have Mor-drop stretch your
stock axle.

Mor-Drop Axles
600 29th Avenue
Oakland, CA