Re: [oletrucks] Inside Rear View Mirror

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>, dcvjrv@covad.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Inside Rear View Mirror
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 09:08:56 -0500
Hey Jim,

Original Speaker covers are notched to fit over the Rear View Mirror
(covering the top mirror screw).  They have a rubber plug to fill the notch
if the mirror isn't used (according to my Chevy Accessory Installation
Manual).  I don't know if the repro's are the same or not...

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake
'56 8400 Wrecker w/Holmes 525