[oletrucks] accelorator linkage

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] accelorator linkage
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 01:55:09 EST
Boy do I have a funky steel rod linkage.  Made it myself. It got funky when I
added duel exhaust. It doesn't flow from point a to point b It is rough.
Anna, the wife, wants something mo' better.
A pulley system has been suggested.  I've just begun to think about a
solution, and maybe someone can speed up the process.[Though it may not happen
now
till spring.]