Re: [oletrucks] brakelines

To: Truck Listserve <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brakelines
From: tim <omahamail@fastmail.fm>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 11:41:05 -0800
K Ohlgren wrote:
> I'm installing a SS straight line kit from Inline Tube this week
> http://inlinetube.com/
> they actualy answer the phone & answer knowledgabley if you have questions

I had a terrible experience with Inline Tube.  I ordered their pre-bent
stainless fuel lines for my 54 3100, and they had bends in the wrong
places and didn't fit at all.  Then they refused to take them back,
leaving me to sell them at a loss of several hundred dollars on ebay.  I
don't know how they are with straight lines that you'd bend yourself,
but I would not recommend them whatsoever for pre-bent lines.

-tim