[oletrucks] brakelines

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net (oletrucks),
Subject: [oletrucks] brakelines
From: zigga50@att.net
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:44:47 +0000
I have just bought all new brakes and want to get Stainless Steel brakelines I
want to make my own lines though so they will fit my truck .Does anyone know
where I can get some SS brake line?(I dont want one of the pre bent kits)  I
know that pepboys sells different lengths of tubing but only in steel no SS I
know how to flare and bend brakelines but I am having problems finding SS brake
lines. also I know that  flaring SS is different but is the equipment to flare
different also? and autozone loans tube bending and flaring tools but will
these work for SS?

thanks a bunch

Luke Zsiga