[oletrucks] 47 - 53 AD Drage Link Assembly

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] 47 - 53 AD Drage Link Assembly
From: Williams Grant Civ 412 AMXS Det 2/MXA2A
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:41:09 -0000
When getting ready to install the drag link I cleaned up two years ago, I
found I wasn't sure how the various components are assembled.  I understand
how it works but have forgotten the assembly.  Does anyone have a picture or
diagram?  Specifically the order of component placement into each end of the
drag link since each end is different and which end goes to the pitman arm.

Grant

50 GMC

45 Burb