[oletrucks] 58 Truck for Sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 Truck for Sale
From: "Randall J. Krebs" <lawgod@offshore-tax.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 08:05:34 -0500
I must sell my 58 Truck project, I have a job contract out of the country
and no storage for it.

It is:

short box step side
350 - headers, new cam & lifters, 4 bbl, some chrome
350 auto with Gennie shifter
Ford 9 inch rearend, new brake shoes - drive shaft shortened, new u-joints &
installed
Independent Front Suspension using the Gibbons Torsion Bar Crossmember - see
http://www.gibbonfiberglass.com/trucks/torsion_kit2.asp - this results in
adjustable front ride height, front discs, power steering, torsion bar front
suspension, new brake pads & disc turned
GM firewall mounted power master cylinder with proportioning valve for
brakes
55 nomad rad with built in transmission cooler
GM Steering Col.
Fiberglass front fenders

What it needs - finish running brake, gas & transmission lines, finish
wiring [started rewiring all lights with new steering col., etc.]

I have not started the body work yet - it needs the usual stuff, cab
corners, some rear fender patches, and cab floor work.  I got another real
nice 58 tail gate.  Seat was done by p.o., so no rips,  black vinyl with red
piping

I am in Toronto, Ontario

I would like comments on price I should ask or any interest

Randall J. Krebs

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Randall J. Krebs.vcf]