Re: [oletrucks] Been 3 days since any OleTruck messages have

To: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Been 3 days since any OleTruck messages have
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:48:18 -0500
Seems everything else has consumed by time lately, haven't gotten any
further on the disc brake upgrade but it'll come in due time. Been cold
lately and that kinda kills the want to go to the unheated area and work.
We're getting ready for the holiday dinners at the maw-in-laws this
weekend. We got her house decorate and she's all set now..   --wayne