[oletrucks] power steering pump

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] power steering pump
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 04:52:04 +0000
I bought a junkyard power steering pump from an 80s chevy V8. needed the
pulley & bracket and a core to exchange for a rebuilt pump. how does the
pulley come off? it has a single v groove pulley, I assume it unscrews, but
which dirrection? is the rusty hole in the center used for an allen wrench?
if so this one is spinning a 3/8 allen wrench in there. might just take it
back.

Michigan salt. every vehicle gets lighter year to year. ashes to ashes, rust
to rust...

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
59 3800 Panel 4sale