Re: [oletrucks] Questions

To: "Alan Horvath" <alan@alanhorvath.com>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Questions
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 18:23:55 -0800
Great Article Al
This has to be the best writing I have seen on this subject. I hope everyone
updating their electrical system got to see and save this. The system I use
most is very plainly shown on the Model"A",  this method is very simple to
hook up if you use an ign switch with assessory side. you hook the field
wire to the assessory post eliminating the use of a diode on this circuit.
Lee
Another "54