[oletrucks] pipe taps

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] pipe taps
From: "Devin Timmons" <hotrod64chevy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 18:39:43 -0800
Ok guys, thanks for all your replies.  Still not sure what I'll do at this
point.  The pipe is aluminum, so I can't solder an elbow to it like somebody
suggested.  Wish I could.  What should be simple has turned into a real
headache since I mounted it differently than what the manufacturer expected.
I could still re-mount it at this point, but it wouldn't blow that warm air at
me, it would blow it toward the floor, and the water flow valve would be on
the engine side of the firewall.  Not what I had in mind.  The pipes do stick
out about 4 inches from the case, so I may be able to carefully bend it if I
can find a tubing bender that will work that close and handle 1/2" tubing.
Maybe, maybe, maybe......

Devin        57 3100