Re: [oletrucks] sandblaster questions

To: Will & Merrisa Nelle <wmnelle@sbcglobal.net>, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] sandblaster questions
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 23:28:46 -0500
I use a TIP Blaster that holds 50 pounds of sand (I think it's a model 99).
It has a "pull-up" fill stopper, not a threaded cap that gets hard to open
when sand gets in the threads.  It also has about 10' of hose, which can be
to short at times.  I've had it for 20 years and it works great.  I looked
TIP up on line www.tptools.com and didn't see the "99'er" in there
catalog...did they discontinue them?

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake