Re: [oletrucks] Engine color

To: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>, "Thomas Farrow"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine color
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:32:14 -0500
Found this in my email stash from Bob Adler on the PPG color--Gray is the
right color for truck 216-235 most years. PPG 34560 is a
currently available match.
Chevy Duty carries this paint and by the price looks like its probably a
quart of it for $21.00.  Might could check around more vendors and find a
rattle can of it..   --wayne