Re: [oletrucks] Aluminum Surface Oxidation

To: "thomasind" <thomasind@worldnet.att.net>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Aluminum Surface Oxidation
From: <eds57@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 0:17:32 +0000
Just dug thru my old magazines....there is a product called "Zoop Seal", put
out by Zoop Products. Use on aluminum, stainless, brass, etc. Prevents
oxidation by sealing the surface. Here is the website:

www.zoops.com

I remember seeing a step by step in another mag, water beads right up; motor
oil, antifreeze, brake fluid won't penetrate. I haven't used it myself, so
can't personally vouch for it, just pass on what I've read. Hope this helps...

    Ed in Mich
    '57 3100