[oletrucks] fuelooy

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] fuelooy
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:10:48 EST
The Dodge Darts I've had in the past seemed to share a consistent quirk; They
stalled going around left-hand corners. It has been quite a while since I
thought about it, but it seems to me people who seemed to know about this
stuff,
said it was in the carburetor.
I know where the carburetor is.  Anyway, Anna is experiencing something
similar with the 54 3100 235.  We haven't decided yet, for sure, if it is the
truck
or the driver. She has been driving it for 5 months and has a pretty good
handle on it, but if it's not the driver what do we think it might be? I
replaced
the fuel filter and said "no wonder!", and the air filter. [They must be the
last things I hadn't replaced.] The fuel filter was in bad shape, but the
problem persists. Anna says it happens going around round-abouts and while
coming
up to stops.