Re: [oletrucks] rear springs

To: BDub2986@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear springs
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:23:06 -0500
As Alan suggested using the lowering blocks, that works fine on the AD but
the TF trucks has the rear end housing underneath the leaf spring pack
where the AD housing is on top of the spring. What year is your truck and
if TF there are spring hangers that will get ya a bit of drop. I personally
removed a couple of springs from the pack to get a bit of drop. I used the
monos leafs on the front end of my truck. Although you can't remove leaves
on the rear if you're planning on hauling heavy items as the load capacity
is greatly reduced.   --wayne