Re: [oletrucks] CHROME POWDER PAINTING FROM EASTWOOD

To: "Jerry & Phyllis Charles" <jpchas@wcnet.org>, <OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] CHROME POWDER PAINTING FROM EASTWOOD
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:38:52 -0500
Jerry,
    I've never seen the Eastwood chrome finish but i personally feel chrome
should be chrome. Seems you'd be relying on the clearcoat finish to give
you the gloss for the underlying chrome powder coat, just hard to image it
being reflective as original chroming. I could see it on smaller items but
don't know on something as large as the grill.  Of course these are just my
personal opinions and may be way off course from the masses.   --wayne