Re: [oletrucks] rear springs

To: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear springs
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:13:01 -0500
I have monos on my front end and must agree with the masses that the ride
is a bit on the bouncy side meaning it takes a couple extras bounces before
it settles back down. But truly only a minor drawback in my opinion. The
coil-over set in the rear would definitely be superior if you still plan on
carrying a load but the coil over set up does cost more.. And Carl just
sold a 4-link complete setup--DOH!! ..  --wayne