[oletrucks] Early GM truck list?

To: <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>, <mark@noakes.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Early GM truck list?
From: <Dennis.McGillis@mcgilliscompany.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:45:13 -0800
Hi Mark,

This was the closest list I could find for the seven years I owned my 1936
Chevy Lowcab pickup.  Wayne even added a pre-1947 area to his picture gallery!
I own no antique Chevy trucks for the first time in 14 years but still enjoy
the list.  My 1965 Chevelle Malibu SS doesn't even seem jealous.

<< Does anyone know of an elist for the early GM trucks, as in 30s or earlier?
I know there are a few tag-alongs on this list.  A friend who was on my
web site asked since his father-in-law is restoring a mid 30s Chevy pickup.

Dennis McGillis
Dennis.McGillis@mcgilliscompany.com
www.mcgilliscompany.com