[oletrucks] Purchasinbg an Old Truck

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Purchasinbg an Old Truck
From: "mr55chev" <mr55chev@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:11:19 -0700
Years ago when living in eastern Idaho, we had the "sumguy" person.  If you
found an interesting old truck and contacted the owner, the story was always
"Sumguy from California stopped by just the other day and offered me $$$$$$
for the truck".
Sumguys offer was somewhere around what Barrett-Jackson sells an immaculate
restoration for today, and in years of looking, I never did find "Sumguy".  I
would have shot the SOB, so that is probably for the best....
Sandy Pierce
Salt Lake City Utah
55-2 GMC Suburban Pickup (sumguy missed this one!)