[oletrucks] 5-6lug

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 5-6lug
From: Luke Zsiga <zigga50@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:00:16 -0600
> Have you considered having a machine shop drill your original axles to 5-lug
> and installing new studs?

If thats possible I'd love to do that . When I looked at it the 5lug
pattern is a lot smaller than the 6lug circle and on the back of the
axle there's a flange thats the size of the axle housing  Will they be
able to drill out the smaller 5lug pattern?

I guess later tonight when i come home I'll make some measurements

thanks for the help

Luke Zsiga