[oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Maintenance and Detailing

To: "Old-Chevy-Truck" <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Maintenance and Detailing
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:18:26 -0500
I've just gotten back from Pennsylvania but I've had some time to work on
BillyBob. A new Work-in-Progress log entry "Just tryin' to Maintain" has
been posted. This includes cleanup and detailing work from BillyBob's
year-long windshield exercise. As a result, BillyBob's Maintenance Page and
Parts Shop page has been updated (an' we're not finished yet). The next
episode will be a continuation of this process. There's a few new things too
just to keep the momentum going. Here's the link:

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2004/wip36.htm

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)