[oletrucks] Trailing arms, was Rear Springs

To: "Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Trailing arms, was Rear Springs
From: "Bill Bailey" <bill@oletruck.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:34:24 -0500
I was wondering if anyone had ever tried putting a trailing arm setup from a
later model truck under a TF truck using the stock TF frame?
Years ago I collected all the bits and pieces from a 69 C-10 and was going
to try it on my 57. It looked like it would fit but then life intervened, I
got married, ended up moving out of state and I had to lighten the load so
the trailing arm pieces were donated to a friends project. I always thought
it would make a helluva ride because I like the ride quality of the trailing
arm suspension.

Bill Bailey
www.oletruck.com
bill@oletruck.com