[oletrucks] rear brake line

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] rear brake line
From: "Charles Baer" <baers@shawneelink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:43:47 -0600
Just recieved my new steel lines from Inline Tube via Chevy Duty and when
removing the rear line and installing the new they are different sizes. Looks
like I had 3/16" and the new is 1/4" (1950 Huck drum/drum). My manual calls
for 1/4" all around. Starting in 1951 the manual says it was 3/16" front/rear.
On Inline Tube's website they have sets with both sizes of rear tubing for my
year truck. does it really make much of a difference...why would specs be
different for the same year/same equipment??

Chuck Baer
1950 3100 w/57 235