[oletrucks] keys made

To: Ole Trucks Post <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] keys made
From: Will Nelle <wmnelle@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 06:00:57 -0800 (PST)
Gentlemen,

Thanks for your suggestions on having keys made to fit my truck.  I unbolted
the ignition switch from the dash and dropped it by a local locksmith.  He cut
two keys to fit it for $16, not a bad deal I thought.

Now question two relating to this: Just yesterday as I was checking to see if
the keys fit the other locks on the truck, I noticed that there is no driver's
side door lock.  I have not removed the door panel yet to see if by chance the
lock could have been removed and the hole patched.  Particularly odd thing is
that the passenger's side door does have a lock.  Can anyone enlighten me what
was standard in those years?  Were there several options concerning locks?

Will Nelle
Longview, TX