[oletrucks] Mistake made - looking for help.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Mistake made - looking for help.
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:07:14 -0500
I screwed up on an ebay item and I am looking for some help.

I bid on some running boards for my trucks and didn't notice the "Local
pickup only" listed on the shipping. I will honor the bid and I do want the
parts. But now the seller is asking $116.00 for shipping them.

The parts are in York PA and I am in Upstate NY about 4 hours away. The
running boards are probably heavy and the $116.00 is probably justified for
boxing them up and shipping.

Should I just pay the shipping and put it to lesson learned? I don't have
the time to take a day and drive down and pick them up. I really need a road
trip buddy.

Thanks for letting me think out load,

Bill Schickling