Re: [oletrucks] 1959 engine paint 235

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1959 engine paint 235
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 12:24:32 -0800
Someone posted the url to a list of engine colors per size of truck, engine
type, and year a while back...not sure where that is though since I've swapped
computers since then.  Anyone remember the site I'm talking about?

I didn't think the swap on colors was until 60 as that was when the V8s went to
orange (correct?), but all I know for sure is that the V8s were still gray in
58 as mine was original and still had it...what was left of the paint anyway.
Not sure about the 235s as I'm more of a small block V8 guy...not counting my
58 GMC 270...which I still don't know much about...and Corvairs...which don't
count here anyway.

Might be a question for Bob Adler.

Mark Noakes