Re: [oletrucks] 1959 engine paint 235

To: "Ole_Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1959 engine paint 235
From: "Jim Karras" <jkarras@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 19:41:35 -0700
I have a question,

What is the group's consensus on the correct color of the AC-Delco Oil
filter for a 1959 235 six cylinder 3200 pickup engine.  Bob Alder's packet
indicates the colors are a blue canister with a black top.  My factory
drawing doesn't show the oil filter.  I have also heard they were all black
on trucks from the factory in 1959 but came blue if installed at the dealer
as the blue was the same as used in the passenger cars?  Any one have an
opinion on this?  Thanks!

Jim Karras
Orange, CA
'59 Chevrolet Apache 32 Stepside Pickup