[oletrucks] t-shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:48:21 -0400
Had good response to the t-shirt venture, gotten about 120 so far so
there's definitely interest enough.
I plan on going by the vendor Monday and work out some of the specifics,
the voting on front/back printing of the logo has been about a 2 to 1 in
favor of back so looks like that is the majority of choice. A couple asked
about a smaller logo over the left breast area and I may ask him about
that. Only thing that would require involving the graphic department to
shrink the ad, they would have to make different size screens and this may
drive the price up a bit for the prep work, just trying to keep it simple
but i will ask...  Those remembering John "The Rock" Rockefeller who did
the first run was nice enough to provide items needed to keep the price
down on this. The graphic department didn't have to touch the artwork and
they kept it on file, so that's why the reasonable pricing. I'll put up the
binding order form after the visit with him next Monday or Tuesday, and get
this ball rolling.  I also truly appreciate the acceptance of the logo as
is, I know this has been a sore spot in the past to I say THANKS for not
allowing that issue to resurface.   More later --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne