RE: [oletrucks] trucks for sale

To: "DONALD L SIMMONS" <dntsimmons@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] trucks for sale
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 16:20:10 -0400
Don,

Forget that IFS trap. If it rolls it will drive. Get that engine back in the
truck and drive it. It won't be your dream truck. But being able to drive
it, if only to the dump or the store will still make others drool over your
truck. In 10 years you will be able to pick away at the little stuff until
you have that time to do what ever you want to it. Get your son out there
with you and get it back on the road.

Bill Schickling.

One on the road (Looks like crap), one in the garage. :)