RE: [oletrucks] trucks for sale

To: DONALD L SIMMONS <dntsimmons@msn.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] trucks for sale
From: "SCH (OldSub)" <Steve@oldsub.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:56:02 -0700
Yeah Don I hear that!

I have several of these projects going, and I'm sure better at dragging them
home and taking them apart than I am at getting one finished!  I'm blessed
with enough room that storing them only annoys the neighbors, doesn't crowd
us out of room for other things.

I've got one, my '55 1st GMC Suburban that needs many things, but I've tried
to limit my projects on it to keeping it on the road.  Just being able to
drive it helps keep my spirits and enthusiasm up.

Meanwhile I'm working on one I can't talk about here, because not much
beyond the sheet metal will be original.  But that one has been in pieces
for three years, and each year I think I'll get it back together.  Maybe
this year....

I'd tell the family that Memorial Day weekend, or some other identifiable
time, is going to be devoted to getting the truck road worthy again.  Then
try to involve the family in the project.

Might not work, but at least if you ask them to help worst case could be
that they explain how it is that they will be out of the way that weekend.

Something else that seems to help me is getting a good look at someone
else's project, complete or in progress.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com