[oletrucks] midwest reunion

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] midwest reunion
From: "Kiel Parkinson" <InsanityIsBorn@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 17:42:03 -0600
Hey I'm only 17 years old, almost 18 YAY, and right now I just installed
a new carb into my truck, and I need some help setting it up for higher
altitude jets. I need to know where to get the jets, and how to set them
up to run better. I live in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, if anyone who
knows how to do this, or knows of someone who can, nearby, for cheap,
then I would appreciate any possible help.

Thanks

Kiel

1951 Chevrolet 3100 Advanced Series Short Bed.